CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 01:24
Predictive programming for children.

The cartoon advertises a new implanted "smart tag" that " brings a New (World) Order in life". The tag allows you to control people like drones.

SHARE!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 September, 01:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Looks like they are controlling people like drones already. Herd stupidity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 September, 03:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
CM, I am at a loss as they are flaunting their ability to manipulate.
I can see the border situation as an analogy of the awakened being bombarded by a mad rush of evil to infiltrate and overwhelm. It certainly does show whose side people are on, if there was any doubt.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 03:42
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
💥☀️💡🙏👊Yes, I agree with everything you said 100%. It is overwhelming. I am praying for help and answers. I do not want to see my beloved country slowly collapse. I believe Trump is going to help, but it is hard to wait.

Parents do not listen to what their children are hearing on netflix, and Netflix has become evil, but Obama and Jarret are involved,

If it is woke, it will turn to shit. We need to call this stuff out, aned warn people!

God Bless!