CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Predictive programming for children.

The cartoon advertises a new implanted "smart tag" that " brings a New (World) Order in life". The tag allows you to control people like drones.

SHARE!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!!
01:24 PM - Sep 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
23 September, 08:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
link to the video?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 September, 08:05
In response Kento Marek to his Publication
you have to go to netflix and log in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
23 September, 02:14
This is sickening to have our children, young vulnerable minds program them to think it is for their safety! If they only knew how they are the LEAST safe under this control. Freaking Netflix GITMO time!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 02:17
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
I do not watch Netflix anymore because of their weird woke stuff. I said good bye a year ago. This makes me sick here, thinking of children being brainwashed

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 September, 01:54
Looks like they are controlling people like drones already. Herd stupidity.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 01:55
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
yes agree 100%

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 September, 01:37
WOW!!!! I wonder if this is the tiny submarine the scientists found in vax?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 September, 01:40
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
right, so weird

they are getting to the kids from cartoons

disgusting