Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 September, 06:11
A massive awakening within the great awakening is going to happen.

Too many are brushing important details off acting like they don’t matter.

This is a warning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
“...I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.” Romans 11:4 Is a rapture coming? YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS ONE. “So it will be at the end of the age; the angels shall come forth, and TAKE OUT THE WICKED from among the righteous,..." Matthew 13:49 And again, "“I tell you, on that night there will be two men in one bed; one will be taken, and the other will be left. There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken, and the other will be left. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left. And answering they said to Him, “WHERE LORD?” And He said to them, “Where the body is, there also will the vultures (i.e. birds of prey) be gathered.” Luke 17:34-37
12:20 AM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
23 September, 12:25
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
And again, "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God; in order that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.” Revelation 19:17-18 In other words, you either come to the marriage supper of the Lamb or YOU GET ATE. Who is the birds in the parable of the sower spoken of in Matthew 13, Mark 4, and Luke 8 that steals the Word of God out of the heart so they cannot be saved?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396