Doq Holliday @doqholliday
A massive awakening within the great awakening is going to happen.

Too many are brushing important details off acting like they don’t matter.

This is a warning.
06:11 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 October, 10:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ok ill guess
bill in hospital
hill and huma together
nancy
denying citizens food/cargo
colin powell
hunters moon 10/20
clock on election turnover runs out 11/12(?)

oh yeah and look at this fake shit they are putting up to cover enpty shelves in philly GTFO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 September, 08:53
One does not have to see the big picture to get the big picture. The MSM stained themselves long ago, if they cannot see that, well, only God can assist there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 September, 04:50
'Red October' - Jaco & Juan Presentation Excerpts - YouTube

Excerpts from a September 20, 2021 presentation.Ryan Cole Link:https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAzw6bSzDSXj/

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
23 September, 12:20
“...I HAVE KEPT for Myself SEVEN THOUSAND MEN WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO BAAL.” Romans 11:4 Is a rapture coming? YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS ONE. “So it will be at the end of the age; the angels shall come forth, and TAKE OUT THE WICKED from among the righteous,..." Matthew 13:49 And again, "“I tell you, on that night there will be two men in one bed; one will be taken, and the other will be left. There will be two women grinding at the same place; one will be taken, and the other will be left. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other will be left. And answering they said to Him, “WHERE LORD?” And He said to them, “Where the body is, there also will the vultures (i.e. birds of prey) be gathered.” Luke 17:34-37

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
23 September, 12:25
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
And again, "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, “Come, assemble for the great supper of God; in order that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great.” Revelation 19:17-18 In other words, you either come to the marriage supper of the Lamb or YOU GET ATE. Who is the birds in the parable of the sower spoken of in Matthew 13, Mark 4, and Luke 8 that steals the Word of God out of the heart so they cannot be saved?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
22 September, 09:03

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 September, 08:45
Q 4943
The battle to maintain and push division.
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other.
Divided you pose no threat.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
22 September, 08:35
please tell me that part of the awakening includes the removal of the evil snakes?

Troy Halter @VonHalter
22 September, 08:25
if there is going to be a massive awakening within the great awakening,... then that must be part of 'the plan'.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 September, 07:36
❤Thanks Doq

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 September, 07:09
what is it?

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
22 September, 07:07
no limits except your own
locks takes off
maintain

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
22 September, 06:56
thanks for keeping everyone honest and on their toes doc , great work 😎

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
22 September, 06:56
thanks for keeping everyone honest and on their toes doc , great work 😎

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
22 September, 06:38
Yup...like ,what you gonna do after the EBS ?

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
22 September, 06:34
keep preaching Doq. people are listening. live you brother ❤️👊🏾🇺🇸

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
22 September, 06:29
Can you elaborate Doq? I actually do "brush shit off". Not because it isn't important, but because my heart can't take processing it over and over. I have watched so many tell me that my child is going to die because she had the vax. Her medical career made it mandatory in her state.
I can't watch the children suffer over and over, knowing the battle is ongoing for those precious souls.
I will never give up. I will never stop battling for the light. But I am guilty of "brushing shit off".
WWG1WGA my fren👊

arba happihr @arba
22 September, 07:20
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
What kind of a warning?

Ros Richards @Seriosely
22 September, 08:30
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
https://t.me/vaccinerevers... seeing very interesting info and testimonials here!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 06:24
I don't brush off shit, unless it is of course shit. Happy today sir.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 September, 06:23
Everything has meaning 👍🏻

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Not1 Worry @WeWin
22 September, 09:26
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I am overloaded with reading.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 September, 06:12
Affirmative ghost rider.