Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 September, 02:47
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
What a complete out of touch jerk. No compassion, no empathy. How dare he suggest this idiotic move. This Clown better watch his back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
23 September, 12:14
This idiot with the blow dart idea would get shot in the face if he tried that sh** on me or anyone in my family. Justified Self Defense for an assault. An assault using a weapon known to injure and kill people. See how the SOB would laugh then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Albert Carvalho @Albacore17
23 September, 02:52
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
one slap would be all it takes for this princes

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 September, 12:14
😠 Wow... And although I never liked/trusted the FDA, my whole image of them is now completely shattered. They hired this lunatic? Then there must be more. I thought at least they'd be a little more dignified and at least sound somewhat intelligent. 🙄

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
22 September, 11:51
Fucking Dumb Ass.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 September, 10:44
These drug pushers are sick.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 September, 10:14
He hates everything not exactly like him - an
effeminate, narcissistic child.

A xenophobic, working at the FDA - wonder how many more are just like him.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 September, 10:20
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
agencies tend to be of hive mind

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
22 September, 09:50
These people are cultish😳

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
22 September, 09:14
Going door to door may work for girl scouts selling cookies but I don’t think it will have the same effect with these clowns. Its a good way to get yourself killed, especially when you start going to rural homes.... people don’t just live in the country because they are poor and stupid. some went there on purpose and want to be left alone.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
22 September, 09:08
This guy is too brainwashed. No worries, he is fully vaxxed no doubt. Just gotta wait em out.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 September, 08:59
Yo! Taylor Lee! NUREMBERG TRIALS 2.0 calling....

WE SEE YOU
Nowhere to hide....

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 September, 08:51
how long before pricks like this...

are found hanging from a tree...

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts