Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Richard Citizen Journalist πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
03:26 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
25 September, 08:30
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
lol i had the same feeling. i didnt even entertain it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @Realdeal
23 September, 09:45
anonup is just as bad everyday theres a suppose to be and ebs alert get food the storm is here people are executed etc etc tell me different one day its happening next everyone silent about what didnt happen then u say something about no one comments on your paot or likes it like were in high school lets put it like this nothing is goong to end until we all wake the fuck together or it will be to late thats the facts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 September, 09:50
In response America First to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ„

arba happihr @arba
23 September, 09:42
I hope I am wrong. I do not trust Durham! Why would I. Look at the years he has been around in government, and has never done anything for the people UNTIL TRUMP
Prove my thoughts wrong Durham

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 September, 01:28
total b.s. i've cut off a lot of telegram channels. there is a clue to some of them: they will post the same things - especially the Trump clad coin.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
25 September, 08:31
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
same

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 September, 07:42
I can't imagine why he would have ever followed that account in the first place!

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
22 September, 06:28
Sorry but anyone who thinks Durham would be on telegram putting out info in the middle of an investigation is an Idiot.

Kira Kju @kju17
22 September, 05:46
Remember:
They're everywhere!!!

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 September, 05:05
Telegram, the vibes are off.
I deleted my entire account 2 days ago.

NEO ONE @Neo
22 September, 03:59
Of course, only Dummies believe that Durham is on Telegram 😏