Red Pill @Redpill96
22 September, 08:57
Tick Tock....Hunter tapes resurfacing??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 September, 10:09
In response Red Pill to his Publication
More Telegram BS from q storm rider

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
22 September, 10:26
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I follow this account, but I look for verification elsewhere.

TG is a difficult environment. Unlike typical social media where you may have an easy to follow referenceable model.

By referenceable I mean a trust model where accounts that you have come to trust will re-post or comment on an item.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
It just seems so weird to me that all these new accounts on TG just popped up out of no where after the January 8th Twitter purge.

Q Storm Rider was saying that we will all suffer hard pain soon.. Actually we will not and Q said your families are safe.
10:30 AM - Sep 22, 2021
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 September, 10:34
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I never even heard of telegram...
or anonup...
or billboard...

it was only when I snuck back on twatter...
that I was told about them...

I only came here...
telegram wanted to take over my phone...
at least they actually tell you that
I spose...

not like here...🙄🙄🙄

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 September, 10:36
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Yes TG is shady for asking for my number.

A Anon friend told me to join way before everyone did last year... she just wanted to DOX me.

Never trust hackers, even if they act like friends.