Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 January, 02:25
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
If you're too dumb to understand any stats, it's not there, you're right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 January, 09:45
In Hawaii, the face panty party is alive and well. Propaganda doesn't quit, signs pushing to be jabbed, distance, mask up galore. They are adding the covid jabs to the grade school kids mandated jabs even.

You have to have a neg test or jab or 10-day quarantine to enter the state. Did I mention mask-wearing is even mandated outdoors? Masks, masks, everywhere, on kids in the park, people riding bikes, walking the beach. "Auntie is intubated" "Save the Kapuna" and they think they will take back their nation one day. pfffffft They can't even get the face panty pandemic to stop.

In Hawaii we have a pandemic of face panty wearers. Soooooooo, we are talking about a getaway. Where in the U,S. can I go and have fun, see people smile, hear people speak clearly and not muffled without seeing these things in restaurants, spas, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
14 January, 09:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
the "flyover" states ✅

i used to live in hawaii - i left kicking and screaming (forced due to family member illnesses to return to mainland)

little did i know it was God protecting me from my inherit rebellious nature towards TYRANTS

God works in mysterious ways

happy exodus from the state that worships demonrats

Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 January, 02:30
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Same here in NY State.

wht 2.0 @wht
14 January, 09:29
mmm .. unlike the original 2020 "C19" "outbreak" along with it's famous C19 "surge" (that never materialized) I'm personally seeing a wave of people actually getting sick *right now* around where I live. Whether this is due to what may be a rather severe seasonal flu event could be another discussion but something seems to be sweeping through w/ symptoms right now.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
14 January, 09:11

Ken King @KenKing
14 January, 08:57

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 January, 08:27

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
22 September, 07:53
SALUTE NEO - ONE - EON 🤙🏼❤️🧲♾

NEO ONE @Neo
22 September, 07:57
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Hi my friend ✊💥

NEO ONE @Neo
22 September, 09:55
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
22 September, 07:35
Corona Virus Cure: Grab your TV and hiff it down your driveway and off into the street, or preferably off a cliff.....no more coronavirus.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
24 September, 01:36
In response Mareez Newqd to her Publication
💣💣💣

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
22 September, 07:18

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 September, 07:18
Amen!