Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 September, 10:14
I have yet to see any evidence that Freemasonry was corrupted. As far as I can tell, it always has been corrupt.

I have only seen evidence that it was used as a tool to overtake Christianity in America.

It is also a secret society with secret oaths and secret handshakes.

Kennedy hated secret societies, and so do I.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
21 September, 11:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
trumps pastor and a mentor was norman vincent peale who was 33 scottish rite free mason and he def does the handshakes
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sir Norman Vincent Peale was Donald Trump's 33° Scottish Rite Freemason Pastor - YouTube

"Growing up as a Presbyterian, Trump was largely influenced by his 33° Scottish Rite Freemason Pastor. In Trump's 2015 Family Summit interview, Trump spoke h...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin @KheriLin
No reflection of Trump. How many Pastors are not Freemasons is the question.
12:02 AM - Sep 22, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KheriLin in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
22 September, 12:05
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
washington was a mason and he threw the royals out of our country doesnt sound like a bad guy to me.....