Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I have yet to see any evidence that Freemasonry was corrupted. As far as I can tell, it always has been corrupt.

I have only seen evidence that it was used as a tool to overtake Christianity in America.

It is also a secret society with secret oaths and secret handshakes.

Kennedy hated secret societies, and so do I.

#KennedyVision
10:14 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 October, 05:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Lotta 17's here

... nothing good comes, by secrets.
Nothing special.
Clearly you're hiding something, if held in secret.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
05 October, 09:18
Almost joined about 8 years ago, plan was to infiltrate and expose at end. found out to join they pierce your chest. Told guy f that, I get cut so does the guy that cut me. So i guess they decided against letting me in ..
From reading their handbook their initiation definitely seemed dark and satanic. Had the will to fight but No Body cuts me and gets away with it so yeah...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 09:43
To Nana if you have to hide it, then something is wrong with it!

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
22 September, 09:13
AgreeD👍🏼

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 September, 08:14
I do too . . . Nothing should be secret.

I am Tnstruct @QTHEWORLD17
22 September, 12:04
💯 agree

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 September, 11:02
trumps pastor and a mentor was norman vincent peale who was 33 scottish rite free mason and he def does the handshakes
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sir Norman Vincent Peale was Donald Trump's 33° Scottish Rite Freemason Pastor - YouTube

"Growing up as a Presbyterian, Trump was largely influenced by his 33° Scottish Rite Freemason Pastor. In Trump's 2015 Family Summit interview, Trump spoke h...

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 September, 12:02
In response reaper myer to his Publication
No reflection of Trump. How many Pastors are not Freemasons is the question.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 September, 10:46
God bless you DoQ +!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 September, 10:41
Watching freemason history on Hulu Nostradamus Effect

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
21 September, 10:32
Hidden greed and sin, the absence of light is darkness.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
21 September, 10:25
Fauci is a Freemason. No one mentions it.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 September, 10:23

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 September, 10:22
President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech - April 27, 1961 - YouTube

New York City - April 27, 1961President Kennedy speaks at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City before the American Newspaper Publishers Association. Th...

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
21 September, 10:20
is trump one of them