Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 September, 06:23
What’s up with Karen Fann teaming up with Santa Surfing?

What a weird combination!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 07:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I stopped watching her videos earlier this year. I may be reading into things and I hope that I am wrong...but I also don't like that she calls herself Santa Surfing. If you rearrange the letters of Santa, you get Satan. I think a lot of so-called Patriots are controlled opposition (Zionists). We must question everyone and research everything. I only blindly trust Jesus and God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
It was difficult to come to this conclusion. The Spirit of God is waking people up. I understand now the words spoken by our Lord. In the end times there would be mass deception. Matthew chapter 24 the Lord warns if possible even the elect ie believers if possible will fall for the deception. I say this is humility.. its all a setup. Whoever you follow or trust.. the agenda is the same. Q/Trump are controlled by Zionist who are trying to bring in Nesara Gesara whereas Biden/Globalist/Bankers are trying to bring in the Great Reset. They are both the same. Their both an attempt to destroy the current economic system and bring about a new digital (crypto) currency. Either one will allow for the prophecy spoken in Revelation chapter 13 of not being abke to buy or sell. Hear the warning if you are a believer/follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have any uncertainty about Trumps intentions understand its a deception like the Lord said. Its time Christian to WAKE UP! No man can save us!!
10:00 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
22 September, 07:44
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
I have also heard this same thing... Satan is the ruler of the World... and there are Black hats..who are very evil and White hats who are light workers...but BOTH part of the same Satanic system. This is a very interesting video on the subject https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump Is Not A Savior - YouTube

『Please watch my latest videos for the most up-to-date info』I discuss the President, [17] , and the two beast systems of Revelation. I also explain the two v...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 September, 09:18
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Even DJT talks about GOD being in charge.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 11:46
Very well stated and I 100% agree with everything that you said. 🙏

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 September, 10:02
you read from a corrupted book...

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
21 September, 10:27
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
The Bible is so corrupt that everything that was prophesied by the Lord Jesus Christ is coming to pass? Literally Matthew chap 24. We are seeing at this very moment prophesy spoken in Revelation chap 13 being fufilled before our eyes regarding the mark and not being able to buy or sell. Hear me you have a better chance of convincing me the experimental shots are safe. I had someone text this very moment that they have been told that come October 6th if they refuse to take the experimental shot they will lose their job. Are you watching whats happening in Australia? Walmart is starting to advise in other countries that if you do not show the passport you will not be able buy at their stores. What more evidence do you need? This is not about coe-vid, its not about the vax-een, its not about the economy.. its about the implementation of the beast system ie New World Order. Whats interesting as I type this is the Bible warns that even after all this people would not repent of their sins!