Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What’s up with Karen Fann teaming up with Santa Surfing?

What a weird combination!
06:23 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
23 September, 09:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
She seems genuine enough, but if i have to hear her Sammy Squirrel crap for one more second I'm going postal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 September, 09:53
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 September, 09:56
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
Yeah, I can't do that shit either.

Widget 260 @widget260
22 September, 09:35
Before the twit/YouTube purge, her posts mainly covered Nesara, Gesara. When she started reappearing on other apps she was still on that message and then something happened. She said she was basically 'told' to back off. She was very upset and confused about it. She didn't post anything for at least a week. When she came back, it all changed. Now her videos are almost incoherent & the editing is awful. She hooked up with some 'Anon' called Dakine because she couldn't figure out how to post on Telegram. This person has basically taken over her Telegram account. She has said as much. I think she & her message has been hijacked since then.

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
21 September, 10:12
She explains in her videos that she doesn't operate her telegram channel, someone came along at it's inception and made it for her, she doesn't post on it. Haven't you all noticed these accounts for the most part all post the same info at the same exact time?

Also, have you noticed Telegram works without the internet? It is Quantum technology. I have been on an airplane with no internet and telegram works perfectly.

21 September, 10:17
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
so why do they need you
to willingly give your phone details
and total control over it...???

If that's the new quantum whatever...
They can keep it...!!!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
21 September, 11:13
In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication
I was wondering about this. Russia election voting over the internet posted on TG too.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
21 September, 08:36
They came out with huge social media orchestrated postings. They play off each other. basically trust nothing. look very carefully at them. Are they really girls? They want us to cling to pie in the sky. We know who wins. still fight, still refuse to comply. Educate yourself. We can do this!!!!! lean on each other. Reach out to others with a friendly hand. mow your neighbors grass, take some cookies to another. drop a cheerful unsigned note in a mailbox. 😋😋😋 smile at people.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
21 September, 08:16
Aren't we all?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 07:10
I stopped watching her videos earlier this year. I may be reading into things and I hope that I am wrong...but I also don't like that she calls herself Santa Surfing. If you rearrange the letters of Santa, you get Satan. I think a lot of so-called Patriots are controlled opposition (Zionists). We must question everyone and research everything. I only blindly trust Jesus and God.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
21 September, 08:28
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
AMEN! 💜💜🙏🙏💜💜 Love you ALL but JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
21 September, 10:00
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
It was difficult to come to this conclusion. The Spirit of God is waking people up. I understand now the words spoken by our Lord. In the end times there would be mass deception. Matthew chapter 24 the Lord warns if possible even the elect ie believers if possible will fall for the deception. I say this is humility.. its all a setup. Whoever you follow or trust.. the agenda is the same. Q/Trump are controlled by Zionist who are trying to bring in Nesara Gesara whereas Biden/Globalist/Bankers are trying to bring in the Great Reset. They are both the same. Their both an attempt to destroy the current economic system and bring about a new digital (crypto) currency. Either one will allow for the prophecy spoken in Revelation chapter 13 of not being abke to buy or sell. Hear the warning if you are a believer/follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have any uncertainty about Trumps intentions understand its a deception like the Lord said. Its time Christian to WAKE UP! No man can save us!!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
21 September, 06:57
Controlled oppo. "Be careful who you follow" has never been more important. The psy-op info war will go to fever pitch.....

21 September, 06:58
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
As if it hasn't already...🙄🙄🙄

Your payrate...
must be pretty high...no

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
21 September, 06:30
both frauds

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 September, 06:30
We're gonna get lots of disinformation, swelled ego's and just plain BS that will be made to smell like roses.

21 September, 06:34
In response Made In America to her Publication
so...

how is that different from HERE...???

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
21 September, 06:24
Shills everywhere?