P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
Karen Kingston Biotech Analyst Says Doctors Are Waking Up and Realizing They’ve Been Part of Genocide. 🤔

Why so late ❓ Afraid of what, now🤔❓ They knew it from the beginning because they asked to ''Cancellation of malpractice''.
Asking for a friend.

I'm nurse.
------------------
I know the truth.
09:16 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
22 September, 01:12
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
No Deals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
22 September, 03:52
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Exactly.👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 September, 12:27
I dont care if they wake up or not. NO DEALS. Death Penalty.
And Im sorry but you are a shitty doctor if you didnt know your shit. Im not a doctor but ive seen threw this shit from the beginning. Ive done my research, Ive printed it and shown others. I dont get paid a 17th what these doctors were paid to already know. Even if they are a shitty doc, dont you think after a few they "tried to save" died and kept dying MAYBE they would see and figure it out??? MAYBE Try Something Else At Least? LIES. RATS RUNNING SCARED.
Like I said

NO DEALS.

DEATH
PENALTY.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 September, 11:58
They just know the masses are waking up and trying to save their asses. The tables have turned.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 September, 01:21
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
#Arrogance mixed with #Ignorance - very tough combo to swallow 🧐

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 September, 09:21
The next question for that doctor is "Are you going to stop vaccinating people know that you know the truth?" It wouldn't surprise me if they continued. So few are willing to put their careers on the line. What they don't seem to understand is they won't have a career when they are held for crimes against humanity.