TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 September, 07:53
WHO, in their right mind, would walk into a pharmacy for ANY shot! I think she's a LOT insane!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
It’s time for Walgreen’s Board of Directors to take a trip to GITMO! ⚔️😎⚔️
08:06 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Angel of the North @IT50US
23 September, 01:32
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
No words can express how I feel at this moment. Sending prayers to the family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 12:59
Time to saturate them with trials, NO way Walgreens ever got that big without being bloodliner created OR now masons running the board, in other words, they know exactly what they are causing.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 September, 12:49
wont it be ironic that so many shot givers will be getting the lethal injection ala the Spa at Club Gitmo?

Angel of the North @IT50US
23 September, 01:30
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I pray that justice prevails!

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
22 September, 07:19
I am so sorry you have to go through this. My condolensces to your family.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 07:21
In response Dave Kuechler to his Publication
Tami was the original person posting! ❤️

arba happihr @arba
21 September, 11:38
13?? Poor baby suffered big time. Good Luck living with this, Those involved!

arba happihr @arba
21 September, 11:35
Take a little trip with me. - YouTube

It was very trashy this day. 05/28/2012 got to 4159 and hoped it would smooth out and decided to go to horseshoe to see if it got any better. it was not.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 September, 07:26
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nice Ride 😎👍

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 12:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I am only tough on the ground, pretty sure I would pee on myself in that situation. COOL but yikes.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 September, 08:57
I red pilled my local Kinney's pharmacist last week Dan. Lets see what happens. For a pacheckworse like nothing . Sad people are s selfish.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
21 September, 08:57
come on ppl wtfu don't take the jab and for God's sake don't give it to KIDS!!!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
21 September, 08:44
I am so sorry. That boy should have had his life ahead of him. How terrified he must have been. May he rest in peace. All I can say is keep recording your experiences. They will all prove useful to an attorney, hopefully sooner rather than later. More are going to die. Keep documenting, and do not get bullied into not reporting the adverse event. It won’t bring them back, but will help justice get served to those responsible.

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
21 September, 08:36
Walgreens and the parents!
WTF people

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 September, 08:27
💯 I agree!🤬🤬🤬🤬