⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
This would make sense. Covid19, just like HIV, has spike proteins on the outside. 🔅
05:20 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
21 September, 09:25
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
so basically they are HIV/AIDS 2.0

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
21 September, 06:25
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Well, whatever it is, it's making the hospitals, doctors, the CDC, filthy rich. What happened??? Well...........if I were the devil and I wanted to kill a lot of people, I'd plan out years ahead. First I'd invent a pandemic and tell everyone they needed to vaccinate for it. I'd sit back and laugh and count the $$$. If word got around and my ole buddies at the hospitals were complaining because they were losing business because people weren't being jabbed, I'd guarantee them business by making sure the jabbed were getting deathly ill and dying. I'd sit back and again, collect the $$$$$$$$. And because my greed knows no bounds, I'd go after all ages, including children, going so far as to even get my old buddies in Congress and the Senate to pass laws saying "children are wards of the state and any parent who won't have their kids vaccinated, those kids would be removed." More $$$. Just ask Planned Parenthood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 September, 06:31
In response Made In America to her Publication
This all started way before this bullshit hoax...!!!

There's been a real medical pandemic going for decades... only if it didn't directly involve you...
people just didn't give a stuff...!!!

And still bloody don't...!!!

devil...or no devil

people suck...!!!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 September, 07:27
In response Made In America to her Publication
@simpleton is a troll