Mike Anon @Mike314
I walk into stores without a mask that have big signs on the doors stating that I must wear a mask.

Guess what???

Not one single person has bothered me while inside the store.

Stand up for yourself and for others.

Do NOT comply.

That's the ONLY way we win.

#Plandemic #vaccine #MAGA
04:29 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 September, 07:35
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I went to the grocery store on Sunday, did not wear a mask and walked in like I owned the place.

No one said a word. There were four other people who were not wearing masks, and I made sure to give them a big smile! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
21 September, 05:05
i know! Me either. I saw 2 women in the store. I told them the masks are bs. She said โ€œoh are we done with the masks?โ€ I said โ€œI am and so should you.aIt is ridiculous!! I am like Norma Rae of the grocery storeโ€We all laughed,and they unmasked too! #FindYourBalls
lmao!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 September, 04:58
I never put one on ever! 1 kroger attendant came at me once. He ran away. A mandate is not the law.