Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
07 September, 04:48
how scary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 12:32
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
I'm confused. There was research done that Hitler comes from Rothschild bloodline and was put in as a puppet to create WW2 as it was funded by Rothschilds, America funded Germany in WW2. Do you have anything on Hitler's roots pls?
01:31 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 06:32
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Thar is disinformation. Literally everything that we have been told is a lie. Hitler was fighting against communism. There were no gas chambers. I urge you to please watch Europa, the Last Battle. It is our true history. It is the greatest red pill. You will learn the truth about Hitler and so many other things in history that we were lied to about. Look on my page and you will see the link because I post it often to try to wake ppl up. Please watch it. It is long, but it is divided into parts so you can watch a little at a time.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
21 September, 08:22
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Thanq, I've watched some of it but didn't get to Hitler yet. I think the video is 5 hours....also, my Dad was taken from the Gestapo at 14 years old to fight on the Russian front and he had a different take about Hitler and he never believed that the Jews were put in gas chambers, he said it was propaganda. It's all confusing, I'll have to look into all this more.