slick roq @slickroQ
21 September, 12:12
There may be fireworks on Friday, but don't expect the Arizona audit report.
What is Karen Fann's & Wendy Rogers' response?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Wait..🙋 question. So we've been told, that if there's proof of foreign interference, the military can step in and basically call the whole thing as fraud and reinstate Trump. This man said that it's NOT going to be decertified because that's unconstitutional.... So 😐 can someone PLEASE explain WHAT the TRUTH is? It would sure be HELPFUL to know so I know what to tell people. I may not be a big name account and have thousands of followers but everyday I'm shouting as loud as I can for people to wake up. Lost friends, family members, my ministry has been destroyed and so has my marriage but I haven't stopped. I'm pretty much the laughing stock now but pfft..this is not about me so I don't mind but I DO mind if what I'm telling people is the truth!!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR DESCERNMENT!! SOULS ARE AT STAKE!!! TRUST ONLY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND FATHER!! I love you all so much more than you can imagine. I don't know how anybody can make it in these times without JESUS. 😞🙏💜
01:31 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response slick roq to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 September, 06:44
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
The answer will be clear soon. Joe has to go. Either decertify or other. There will be new election in few months. Via quantim vote not kinky communist process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
21 September, 06:51
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
From your words to FATHER'S EYES! 🙏🙏💜💜

slick roq @slickroQ
21 September, 02:59
This is not good news for those of us expecting the report on Friday, but that does not mean the black hats have won.
This is outing more of enemy for all of us to witness.
This link needs to be shared on the white hats' pages and ask Them to respond.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
21 September, 04:01
In response slick roq to his Publication
That would be great but I don't know who is who anymore. We've been lied to SO much. It's hard which is why I'm begging FATHER to not let me be deceived and to guard my heart. To give me discernment. Would LOVE to actually get to talk to A PERSON who would like to share some TRUTH! Trust the plan was good enough in the beginning. Not anymore! WE deserve TRUTH! Not scripts and movies. I give trust rarely so I only trust MY JESUS and MORE so now.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 September, 02:44
My hat is off to you for listening to that whole thing. I gave up but early on I knew it was not going to be good.
I feel the same as you.
💖🙏

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
21 September, 02:51
In response Pat Christianson to her Publication
Thank you. It means a lot to know I'm not the only one. I'll be remembering you in my prayers though because this is a lonely path most of the time. PURELY FAITH IN FATHER. Love to you sweet soul. JESUS LOVES US SO MUCH!! 💜💜🙏🙏💜💜