slick roq @slickroQ
There may be fireworks on Friday, but don't expect the Arizona audit report.
What is Karen Fann's & Wendy Rogers' response?
12:12 PM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by slickroQ in this post can reply
Leen Zap @Leenzap
22 September, 05:14
In response slick roq to his Publication
So, you guys in the video want change in all future elections going forward- of which I most heartily agree. It must be done if the citizens of this great country want true transparency in their elections.
The AZ Senate has made a deal with MCBOS to get info from the routers splunk logs by hiring a "Special Master" to acquire that information & report back to the AZ Senate. MCBOS has total control of that information. OK. Got it.
There is STILL the forensic audit report by the Cyber Ninjas Co. that is to be released this coming Friday.
There is STILL the canvassing reports numbers yet to be made public.
Whatever the "Special Master's" report will say, CANNOT & WILL NOT NEGATE the forensic audit & canvassing reports that have already been done and are ready to be released, correct?
Those 2 above reports can prove 2020 election fraud--of which 90+% Americans want.
The addtl report will just be gravy, if done correctly.
But, you want future elections fixed first, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

slick roq @slickroQ
21 September, 09:53
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Did you watch the video?
I'm talking about rhetorical fireworks.
Apparently, a deal was made putting Shadegg, who endorsed the current Maricopa county recorder, who says no fraud happened, in charge of presenting the audit report to the senate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
21 September, 03:22
Btw, I shared this on minds and gab also. Here there were 38 notifications, and Zero on minds and gab. Just so you know.

Joan Plothow @JoanniePat
21 September, 02:12
😡😡

Angel of the North @IT50US
21 September, 01:53
This is so upsetting...I have no words.

slick roq @slickroQ
21 September, 03:16
In response Angel of the North to her Publication
Sorry to upset you, but hang in there.
We need to spread this, especially to those who are allegedly fighting for the truth.
Post it to WendyRogersAZ
and FannKfann pages (and any others you know of.) I tweeted it to them, but you can, too.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
21 September, 01:31
Wait..🙋 question. So we've been told, that if there's proof of foreign interference, the military can step in and basically call the whole thing as fraud and reinstate Trump. This man said that it's NOT going to be decertified because that's unconstitutional.... So 😐 can someone PLEASE explain WHAT the TRUTH is? It would sure be HELPFUL to know so I know what to tell people. I may not be a big name account and have thousands of followers but everyday I'm shouting as loud as I can for people to wake up. Lost friends, family members, my ministry has been destroyed and so has my marriage but I haven't stopped. I'm pretty much the laughing stock now but pfft..this is not about me so I don't mind but I DO mind if what I'm telling people is the truth!!!! PLEASE PRAY FOR DESCERNMENT!! SOULS ARE AT STAKE!!! TRUST ONLY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND FATHER!! I love you all so much more than you can imagine. I don't know how anybody can make it in these times without JESUS. 😞🙏💜

slick roq @slickroQ
21 September, 02:59
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
This is not good news for those of us expecting the report on Friday, but that does not mean the black hats have won.
This is outing more of enemy for all of us to witness.
This link needs to be shared on the white hats' pages and ask Them to respond.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 September, 06:44
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
The answer will be clear soon. Joe has to go. Either decertify or other. There will be new election in few months. Via quantim vote not kinky communist process.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
21 September, 01:08
"Special Master" = final say? Absolute power for the rinos?

Doesn't AZ have enough without this county to prove Trump won? While it would help to have this county, isn't there enough elsewhere to go on?

Seems "they" won again. Where is the hope then?

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
21 September, 12:53
basically it sounds as if noth sides eorking together. why i didnt put stock in what has been published. time to remove these rhinos, all of them. hold your own election, ballot only. this wont be finished it keeps us busy. 🤣🤣🤣

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
21 September, 12:44
So there will never be a correction to the fraud of 2020. How are we not just spinning our wheels when the corruption is so broad? We, as a nation, cannot survive a 4yr term of JB.