Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
My granddaughters new baby brother is in the hospital with heart issues, undetermined yet just happened, my first thought was has he been around vaccinated people? But my son is deceased and his MOM is the poster girl for the word "snowflakes" even tho she is a vet and has been thro the same damn training as a doctor. My granddaughter already lost her father, my Son, I am praying that she doesnt loose her brother, he is 6 months old and she is already so in love with him. Please pray for him, God's will always.

https://www.thegatewaypund...
09:26 AM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 September, 04:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Oh Dear Nana, my heart is with you. I pray for your beautiful grandson, that he may feel our love and care in his spirit and know that there is so much more for him to do on earth. God's will be done to keep him safe and healthy through all these coming days.

I am so glad he is home Nana, and hopefully recovering as only little ones can, within the divinity that they are blessed with; we all pray that he is out of harms way, God Bless him and you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 September, 09:08
Praying For Your Grandson! God Will Protect Him! May He Bless Your Whole Family! So Sad For Your Granddaughter They Don’t Understand! Many Prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 09:27
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Thank you hun he is home but I am not sure of the diagnosis

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 September, 09:56
Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏
Love you, Nana! ❤️❤️❤️
Sending healing energies your way! 🌈🌈🌈

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
21 September, 09:10

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
21 September, 09:05
What is his name? I want to pray for him specifically. First name only is enough. God will know who I mean. BIG love to you 💜

Ima Patriot @ImaPatriot1776
21 September, 06:54
Praying for your sweet grandson!

22 September, 08:15
In response Ima Patriot to her Publication
Thank you hun

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
21 September, 06:51
Praying 🙏

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 September, 02:41
Did the mother get the vaccine? Before or after the birth? We are just now starting to see the effect of the vaccine that was given to pregnant women. I know of another baby that was born and had immediate heart issues that never showed up on ultrasounds - transferred to 4 different hospitals, they did emergency experimental surgery and the baby died at 16 days old. They couldn't figure out a cause of death, they just knew it was her heart.

There are other examples of this too...newborns or babies that are several months old.

We know babies who are breastfed have died when their mother got the vaccine - so it goes through breastmilk. If it goes through breastmilk, it definitely goes through the placenta.

Maybe try and ID how to find graphene in the body? I haven't heard of any options but I haven't looked either - there has to be a way, there is a huge conference in Europe this week on scientists experimenting with graphene - there has to be a way to detect it in the body.

22 September, 08:26
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I dont know, and I doubt she would tell me, we dont get along very well. She may have altho she is not the type to take it. She would not even take an antibiotic unless she was sure she was about to die.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
21 September, 10:49
Love and prayers sent! ❤

Gray 359 @Gray359
21 September, 10:47
😞🙏🙏🙏

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
21 September, 10:42
GOD has that innocent baby in every way important, even with his Momma in mind. May she be strong through CHRIST and KNOW her baby is perfected in every single way that matters. Prayers for him, his Momma and the Family. And you too Nana

22 September, 08:37
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
Thank you hun

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 September, 10:23
Praying for that precious baby right now.

Donna Martin @Meme17
22 September, 09:03
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Oh no 😭😭😭😭. I pray to God that he will come through fine 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Donna Martin @Meme17
22 September, 09:03
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Oh no 😭😭😭😭. I pray to God that he will come through fine 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
21 September, 09:37
praying nana 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

21 September, 10:07
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Thank you hun