Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 09:26
My granddaughters new baby brother is in the hospital with heart issues, undetermined yet just happened, my first thought was has he been around vaccinated people? But my son is deceased and his MOM is the poster girl for the word "snowflakes" even tho she is a vet and has been thro the same damn training as a doctor. My granddaughter already lost her father, my Son, I am praying that she doesnt loose her brother, he is 6 months old and she is already so in love with him. Please pray for him, God's will always.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Did the mother get the vaccine? Before or after the birth? We are just now starting to see the effect of the vaccine that was given to pregnant women. I know of another baby that was born and had immediate heart issues that never showed up on ultrasounds - transferred to 4 different hospitals, they did emergency experimental surgery and the baby died at 16 days old. They couldn't figure out a cause of death, they just knew it was her heart.

There are other examples of this too...newborns or babies that are several months old.

We know babies who are breastfed have died when their mother got the vaccine - so it goes through breastmilk. If it goes through breastmilk, it definitely goes through the placenta.

Maybe try and ID how to find graphene in the body? I haven't heard of any options but I haven't looked either - there has to be a way, there is a huge conference in Europe this week on scientists experimenting with graphene - there has to be a way to detect it in the body.
02:41 PM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 September, 08:26
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I dont know, and I doubt she would tell me, we dont get along very well. She may have altho she is not the type to take it. She would not even take an antibiotic unless she was sure she was about to die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396