Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 September, 09:26
My granddaughters new baby brother is in the hospital with heart issues, undetermined yet just happened, my first thought was has he been around vaccinated people? But my son is deceased and his MOM is the poster girl for the word "snowflakes" even tho she is a vet and has been thro the same damn training as a doctor. My granddaughter already lost her father, my Son, I am praying that she doesnt loose her brother, he is 6 months old and she is already so in love with him. Please pray for him, God's will always.

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
22 September, 09:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Praying For Your Grandson! God Will Protect Him! May He Bless Your Whole Family! So Sad For Your Granddaughter They Don’t Understand! Many Prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you hun he is home but I am not sure of the diagnosis
09:27 PM - Sep 22, 2021
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 September, 08:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Praying! May God Bless All Of You!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 September, 10:31
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜