Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 September, 12:40
It’s time to band together and confront Hospitals AKA Satan’s labratories.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
I won't go to a hospital, I see Naturopaths and treat myself holistically as much as I can and try to eat as healthy as I can so I don't need to go to a hospital. Also, constantly asking God's protection from all their evil, especially receiving any kind of blood because who knows if you are going to get someones vaccinated blood??? Are they even going to let unvaccinated people know if the blood they receive is from a vaccinated person?
12:51 AM - Sep 21, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 September, 12:36
In response Stevie King to her Publication
If you are to MUST have a NEEDed operation, I always use my own / give my blood first before the operation. I agree with you STAY AWAY from the death chamber ... eat NON GMO food and learn to heal thyself through holistic means. NO DRUGS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 September, 03:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I used to believe giving your own blood that you would receive it also back, but was informed that they do not do this and you get someone elses blood. Had friends who gave for a family member and she did not receive their blood. Medical profession is rigged and truly designed to keep us sick. They say they filter this and that out but there is sooo much they do not test for. 🥺😥😥🙏✝️