Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It’s time to band together and confront Hospitals AKA Satan’s labratories.
12:40 AM - Sep 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 September, 09:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
"If my people will humble themselves and pray, I will...."
God was not making idle talk...

WAKE UP... YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE GOD WANTS YOU HERE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 07:48
Exactly! Hospitals are mudering people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
21 September, 02:23
audit the labs first, while auditing CMS and their protocol’s, then bring the PAIN, no way out.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 September, 01:27
That was a quick step from wet market bat sickness in far away
wuhan to worldwide hospital murder traps...we don't need no
stinking bats, we will kill for money

Laritha Savage @Laritha
21 September, 01:06
Did they cremate all the bodies?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 September, 01:02
The gematria of Hospital. Can't make this up.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 September, 12:51
I won't go to a hospital, I see Naturopaths and treat myself holistically as much as I can and try to eat as healthy as I can so I don't need to go to a hospital. Also, constantly asking God's protection from all their evil, especially receiving any kind of blood because who knows if you are going to get someones vaccinated blood??? Are they even going to let unvaccinated people know if the blood they receive is from a vaccinated person?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 September, 12:36
In response Stevie King to her Publication
If you are to MUST have a NEEDed operation, I always use my own / give my blood first before the operation. I agree with you STAY AWAY from the death chamber ... eat NON GMO food and learn to heal thyself through holistic means. NO DRUGS!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 September, 12:50
One concern I have is that a hospital is a perfect place for a false flag. [They] could justify going after antivaxxers and gun owners simultaneously

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 September, 12:44
Somebody in my small community painted a swastika on the hospital. Our local doctors have lost their minds. They are flooding the papers with editorials, calling other parents uneducated. There are 3 of them running for school board.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 September, 12:40
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
MKUltra, mind control with 5G and radio frequencies
the nano-particles + the graphene injection turn people into receivers