_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
20 September, 08:48
New Q Drop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Q drops only happen on Q boards. I see nothing.
Not to mention Q is not a singular person and would not write that way.
09:45 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 September, 11:22
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Q would 1st post on the Q board to transfer helm to another location. The Q board has a verified signature "trip code" for Q. TG has none of this enhanced verification.

There are at least 4 TG accounts claiming to be Jr.

I'd be very suspect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
20 September, 09:50
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
It's Q. Do you know who's on the Q team? Do you know all of their digital signatures? So far only Q and Q+ are the only ones to communicate with us. Q++ also communicates, but not on the boards.

John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 02:44
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Negative. This is not Q.
Only ever on the board.
That was established at the start to avoid copycats, which this is.
There is no longer a need for Q to post that is why THEY have stopped.
There is code in every Q message that verifies it is Q. This does not have that code nor does it even attempt to use it. They probably do not even know it exists.
I do not wish to argue it with you, just inform you of how Q prevents frauds so you yourself will have a way to be aware of them also.