_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
20 September, 08:48
New Q Drop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
20 September, 09:45
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Q drops only happen on Q boards. I see nothing.
Not to mention Q is not a singular person and would not write that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It's Q. Do you know who's on the Q team? Do you know all of their digital signatures? So far only Q and Q+ are the only ones to communicate with us. Q++ also communicates, but not on the boards.
09:50 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DennisOfVenice in this post can reply
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
21 September, 02:44
In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication
Negative. This is not Q.
Only ever on the board.
That was established at the start to avoid copycats, which this is.
There is no longer a need for Q to post that is why THEY have stopped.
There is code in every Q message that verifies it is Q. This does not have that code nor does it even attempt to use it. They probably do not even know it exists.
I do not wish to argue it with you, just inform you of how Q prevents frauds so you yourself will have a way to be aware of them also.

21 September, 07:31
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There's no longer any need for Q. Q was a Military Intel Op to open our eyes and minds up enough where we can do all of the investigation ourselves. That's what has been happening since November when Q went silent. It was then that Juan O. Savin started coming out and revealing more of what was going on and his identity. So we started following Juan O Savin from reliable Citizen Reporter interviews. It is from these reliable sources that I've zeroed in on this JFK Jr's Telegram page, which is probably locked along with John McAfee's page right now. They're now slowly dumping information about how the Deep State is about to be taken out. We're at the end of the fight my friend. No need for code anymore. Are you following Ron Watkins? Everything is about to be exposed. Rig for Red. There will be many deceptive measure taken to deceive us, this is true. So far Ron Watkins, JFK and John McAfee are on point. I'm waiting for any slip ups. Stay Vigilant and Maintain Situational Awareness.