Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 September, 01:04
Iā€™m going to start making a list of who is tied to the Trump Coin scam and I donā€™t care how much you ā€œloveā€ them or think they are white hats. These people need to be called out...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 September, 03:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yeah weird, never have tried to profit off my info, and never will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
info free the rest we can barteršŸ˜
06:12 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
20 September, 06:21
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
ONLY dog I got in this race is freedom for humanity, said that and meant it since the beginning.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 September, 06:32
And there it is answered in the order read!

20 September, 06:20
NO one will EVER be able to say I made a dime off my info, and I wear that like a badge of honor, and GOD expects that, He is a miracle working God.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
20 September, 06:30
Yes he is! Money is not the goal Freedom is. Once we have that money will be everywhere

20 September, 06:19
Amen, I prayed for wisdom, be kinda hard to charge for it. NOPE not me.