TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 September, 11:00
Tsunami Warning
East Coast US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 12:59
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I am in NJ and my teenage daughter is freaking out. My spirit says that this is just another fear tactic. I truly believe that GOD's mercy will prevail. I believe that it's the Cabal's end times . . . not ours. GOD has made us so many promises that have not been kept yet. Call me crazy but I do believe that the best is yet to come. Stay hope filled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 04:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
have family there too! šŸ™
this started with a history channel documentry from a couple years ago, so there is some science to explain it. i called my fam and just told them just dont freak if you hear anything and if you have to go to a mountainā€¦theres plenty in jersey or the roof. if there is a warning i doubt it will be 100 feet high

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
My mom is in her 80s and I don't see her getting onto a roof. She lives close to the water. All we can do is pray.
05:51 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it