Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 September, 05:30
I was able to get a prescription for Ivermectin sent to Walgreens by Push Health. Blue Cross was pending on the cost, so I planned on paying the now “jacked-up” price $140. I asked the pharmacist if Good RX would help with the cost, and it did- I paid $95! I just want to have it on hand if needed, and I wanted to share this info with my Patriot friends on Anonup! I received a Good RX card in the mail a few weeks ago, but you can print on from their website.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 September, 05:34
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Thank you!🙏🕊💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
You are welcome! I contacted Push Health on a thursday and received a text on saturday that they were sending the prescription to my pharmacy! They added a prescription for Doxycycline as well- I didn’t request it, but they knew I needed it and of course BC covered the Doxy- it was only $6.00.
05:39 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 September, 05:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Wow! That's awesome! All without symptoms...gives
me hope. Thank you!💜🕊🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 September, 06:32
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Yes! I told them that I wanted it on hand in the case of infection! I was shocked at how quick and easy it was!