Angie Mac @AngieMac
I was able to get a prescription for Ivermectin sent to Walgreens by Push Health. Blue Cross was pending on the cost, so I planned on paying the now “jacked-up” price $140. I asked the pharmacist if Good RX would help with the cost, and it did- I paid $95! I just want to have it on hand if needed, and I wanted to share this info with my Patriot friends on Anonup! I received a Good RX card in the mail a few weeks ago, but you can print on from their website.
05:30 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
22 September, 09:02
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
u can download the app

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
22 September, 12:43
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
i saw a thing on Genius RX. really cheap just not sure how legit it is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray 359 @Gray359
22 September, 07:29
Thanks so much for sharing this!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 September, 11:08
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
you are welcome!!!

Angela Elkington @Aussiewoman
22 September, 06:37
Is this info only for Americans?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 September, 11:08
In response Angela Elkington to her Publication
I’m in America, but maybe Pusj Health or America’s Frontline Doctors can give you info on other countries?

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
21 September, 07:29
ThanQ fren! And, God Bless.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 September, 07:46
In response THE Godfather to his Publication
You are welcome!!! God bless you as well!

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
21 September, 07:25
great info ty! good rx has an app too that you can get the coupons 👍🏼 i paid about $10 for aome ivermevtin at tractor supply. 1cc for 100 pounds. cam be applied to the bottom of the feet instead of orally to avoid the taste :)

THE Godfather @PUNISH3R
21 September, 07:35
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
thats whetevIngot mine. It was locked up so I had to ask an associate to unlock it. Additionally tgey had signs that read “not for treating the Vid.!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 September, 07:47
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
Good to know! thank you!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
20 September, 06:27
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Guess they feel like they have to before they all go under lol

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 September, 06:39
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
It’s pretty sick and twisted! I was looking at horse paste on Amazon and the reviews said the now $30-$50 tubes are at Tractor Supply for $5 at the most. I do know of 2 people who self-treated with the horse paste because they were refused treatment- they got bettet quickly. I’m not saying we should do that, but the possibility did enter my mind. I am not vaxxed, and as of now ive not caught the tona- unless I didn’t realize it. I haven’t even been tested for it….

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
20 September, 05:34
Thank you!🙏🕊💜

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 September, 05:39
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
You are welcome! I contacted Push Health on a thursday and received a text on saturday that they were sending the prescription to my pharmacy! They added a prescription for Doxycycline as well- I didn’t request it, but they knew I needed it and of course BC covered the Doxy- it was only $6.00.