Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think logically.

We’re in a crisis.

And then you have people trying to make money off a fake Trump coin.

Trying to get Patriots to buy into their deception by making false promises and photoshopping fake tweets.

TO TAKE PATRIOTS MONEY!

It’s honestly disgusting.
01:23 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jason Williams @Ready2go
27 September, 04:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
honestly i only bought a few trump coins- and not to have any value up or down. i did it because it drives Chuck Schumer to nearly crying when he talks about it. so i look at it more as paying to see Chuck go crazy!!

They hate Trump with a passion! and really its they hate that the people like Trump over them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
26 September, 09:48
It sure is, and these deceptive people are laughing all the way to the bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
26 September, 09:23
I delete anyone asking for money.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 September, 07:37
Agreed! Avoid any PAY-triot who is trying to sell you things or get you to pay for podcasts, etc. They are frauds. A real Patriot will not do that.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
21 September, 09:16
Just as bad as the continuous email barrage from the Trump fundraising shills. I highly doubt OUR PRESIDENT is worried about raising political campaign funds at this juncture.

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
20 September, 07:01
I delete anyone from Telegram that peddles the coins!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 September, 03:19
Reminds me of pharisees, sadducees and the one's Christ drove out of the temple...with a whip.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
20 September, 03:14
#Q warned us about #Pay_triots

Angel Joy @superradangel
20 September, 03:18
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
EXACTLY

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 September, 02:11
If they are selling, asking, promoting for cash, I walk.
I will never donate to an organization again. We need to buy local, donate local. Take your charity to a local hostel or women’s home. We need to heal from within. Money really is the root of all evil.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
20 September, 02:03
Money is not going to solve this.

Ingersoll lockwood now asking for money

Military is onky way.

Jay Sea @JaySeaJC
20 September, 01:44
No icons, no celebrities, only one God.

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
20 September, 01:42
👍 Agree.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
20 September, 01:42
They are anything but patriots to try to scam patriots.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
20 September, 01:41
"We’re in a crisis" More accurately: We are at WAR –– and the unscrupulous, self-serving types will always take advantage of others with a variety of tactics and schemes.

TELEGRAM is dark and dirty –– speaking from personal experience. Bushels of fake, imposter accounts.... Nobody in admin/security gives a frick, therefore are condoning fraudulent activity. You have been warned.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 September, 06:03
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I sat on a fence about Telegram for a while then when Codemonkey said it was compromised I hopped off the fence - not interested

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 September, 01:32
Are those sold on Telegram?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
20 September, 01:28
Agreed

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 September, 01:24
preach on DOQ. TELL IT 🇺🇸👊🏾