CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
WOAH...THE GUY ON THE VERY TOP LEFT LOOKS SIMILAR TO A SALESMAN THAT KNOCKED MY MY DOOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE FBI KNOCKED ON MY DOOR IN MAY. THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO MAKE AN INSURANCE SALES APPOINTMENT AT MY HOME, & I GOT PISSED AT HIM WHEN HE DID NOT WANT TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

I HAVE A NO SOLICITING SIGN ON MY DOOR, BUT HE KNEW MY NAME, AND USED A NICKNAME (NOT NORMAL).

MAYBE HE WANTED TO SLIP A BUG IN MY LIVING ROOM? BUT HE WAS WEARING A WEIRD FLASHY SUIT, WHICH STANDS OUT BECAUSE IT WAS 100 DEGREES OF HELL OUTSIDE, & MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE IN MY HOOD ARE MORE CASUAL IN FLORIDA BECAUSE YOU WILL MELT & SWEAT, & STINK LIKE HELL IN A SUIT (THAT HAS CHECKERS ON IT, LIKE A CLOWN -NOT A PLAIN JC PENNY TYPE SUIT). SO EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING WAS ON RED ALERT BECAUSE HE WAS SO WEIRD.

FUCK THESE CLOWNS!! DO NOT COME TO MY DOOR

Believe what you want, but it is not just my imagination, because I have ring doorbell.
11:55 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 03:08
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
right, perfect way to say it, good observation!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
20 September, 03:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Funny you say that… the guy closest to the front who is turned to look at the camera looks exactly like a guy my friend just dumped. I have been thinking that ever since I saw this pic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 03:06
In response Awake Now to her Publication
sometimes no coincidences, my friend

show the pic to your friend and see what she says?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
20 September, 02:56
You have your Flock of Seagulls, and your Murder of Crows, Your Herd of Elephants, and these guys are a prime example of a BAG of DICKS.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 02:58
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
😆👊☀️🙏💡💥😄lol, love it

slick roq @slickroQ
20 September, 01:21
Lol. When this photo appeared on twitter, I replied, "Nice shorts, homos."

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 01:22
In response slick roq to his Publication
😄😆lol!!! too funny

shorts look like they are from 90s, rolled up at the end, haha

Ken King @KenKing
20 September, 12:50

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 01:02
In response Ken King to his Publication
TY FOR YOUR POST

Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 September, 12:46
If this is True they probably been thru your computer and history subvertly?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 September, 12:23

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 12:26
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
🙏👊💥💡😁wow, thank you for showing me this

I will always look for this from now on

appreciate!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 September, 12:58
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I will never be able to look at that traitors face again... It's a face of pure evil!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 September, 12:19
Wow! good for you! I NEVER answer my door unless I know and expect someone. I don't trust ANYONE.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 September, 12:01

Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 September, 01:16
In response Made In America to her Publication
Vets and Patriots have the same intelligence skills?

but they will just move them and give them a dress to hide better?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 September, 03:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
shit stirers