CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 11:55
WOAH...THE GUY ON THE VERY TOP LEFT LOOKS SIMILAR TO A SALESMAN THAT KNOCKED MY MY DOOR 2 WEEKS BEFORE FBI KNOCKED ON MY DOOR IN MAY. THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME TO MAKE AN INSURANCE SALES APPOINTMENT AT MY HOME, & I GOT PISSED AT HIM WHEN HE DID NOT WANT TO TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.

I HAVE A NO SOLICITING SIGN ON MY DOOR, BUT HE KNEW MY NAME, AND USED A NICKNAME (NOT NORMAL).

MAYBE HE WANTED TO SLIP A BUG IN MY LIVING ROOM? BUT HE WAS WEARING A WEIRD FLASHY SUIT, WHICH STANDS OUT BECAUSE IT WAS 100 DEGREES OF HELL OUTSIDE, & MOST PEOPLE THAT ARE IN MY HOOD ARE MORE CASUAL IN FLORIDA BECAUSE YOU WILL MELT & SWEAT, & STINK LIKE HELL IN A SUIT (THAT HAS CHECKERS ON IT, LIKE A CLOWN -NOT A PLAIN JC PENNY TYPE SUIT). SO EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING WAS ON RED ALERT BECAUSE HE WAS SO WEIRD.

FUCK THESE CLOWNS!! DO NOT COME TO MY DOOR

Believe what you want, but it is not just my imagination, because I have ring doorbell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
20 September, 03:05
In response Made In America to her Publication
shit stirers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 September, 01:16
Vets and Patriots have the same intelligence skills?

but they will just move them and give them a dress to hide better?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 September, 12:55
🤣

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 September, 12:23

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 September, 12:57
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
🤣

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 September, 12:06
wow, ty for this pic

what the fuck was that asshole doing in my neighborhood other than bothering me

I am not important, just a law abiding normie

I think they want to spy on people just to do it

asswipes, all of them!

sorry about the language, but I am so fed up with these people hiding crime and doing elite cleanup, when we pay them to do arrest criminals