MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
If you do not defend your child against this, you are a failure as a parent
11:17 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
20 September, 01:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
This was the Emmy Awards September 19,2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 12:20
I Am Watching Child Abuse! And The Child Has More Common Sense Than All Those Adults Forcing The Mask! What Is Wrong With This World! Im Sick Of Hearing “Those Asleep” Wake The Fuck Up! I Have Sent My Brothers And Friends, Enough Info To Wake The Dead! These People Want To Be Right! Not Know The Truth! Force MSM To Tell The Truth! Im Watching Illegal Immigrants Pouring Into My Country, Only To Receive Everything Free Known To Man, For A Vote In The Next Election, I See Hollyweird, And All Elite, At Parties, And Galas All Unmasked, Oh Except The Servants! Children Droned In Afghanastan While Others Left There To Die. Countless Videos Of Death And Injury Due To Covid Vax. Increase In Gas, Food Prices With Limits And Shortages, Threats Of Mandatory Vaxs And Fema Camps! While Being Told “ Enjoy The Show” If I Knew By Something Being Revealed It Is In Fact A Show, I Could Enjoy It, Being Awake! Now Gen Flynn Says Theres No Q No Military! How Do We Enjoy The Show?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
20 September, 01:42
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Right in your face. The Emmy Awards September 21, 2021

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
20 September, 12:00
You are so RIGHT! If you share this video of your child being abused, and you do nothing differently to stop it immediately, you are also abusing your own child. You know now what the communists are doing to your son, and now you are responsible to make it stop immediately. No job is worth harming your son in this way. This is absolutely heinous.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 September, 11:34
STOP THE MADNESS! A mask on any child is HARMFUL to them. Children have less oxygen reserves than adults. Most young children are nose breathers. These masks can cause respiratory acidosis and suffocation which can lead to respiratory arrest! A mask is interfering with adequate oxygen exchange which is HARMFUL to a child's natural immune system. STOP THE STUPIDITY!
PROTECT THE CHILDREN!

20 September, 11:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Any defense, including deadly force, is justified

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
20 September, 11:34
That poor baby getting upset and they STILL trying to put that mask on? When we get upset, we are more prone to hyperventilate. Did they not have the damn sense to realize that?

Does the mother know about this? If so, will she take him out of this destructive environment? Or does she agree to having them force the mask on a child?

AND, having more than one person there (different voices) trying to crowd the child to go against his free will - I bet they will tell the mother how "uncooperating" this child is (according to them).

I would NOT tolerate something like this! 20 years ago when my young son was in school and misbehaved (according to the teachers) because he broke his pencil - they put him in a room and 5 or 6 of them crowded around him and backing him into a corner, it caused him to lose it. They showed me the video of his "behavior". I turned on them with a fury and told them it was a REACTION to THEIR bad behavior.

I ended up homeschooling him.

20 September, 11:37
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
I would use any means including deadly force if necessary, to stop child abuse