MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 September, 11:17
If you do not defend your child against this, you are a failure as a parent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 September, 12:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I Am Watching Child Abuse! And The Child Has More Common Sense Than All Those Adults Forcing The Mask! What Is Wrong With This World! Im Sick Of Hearing “Those Asleep” Wake The Fuck Up! I Have Sent My Brothers And Friends, Enough Info To Wake The Dead! These People Want To Be Right! Not Know The Truth! Force MSM To Tell The Truth! Im Watching Illegal Immigrants Pouring Into My Country, Only To Receive Everything Free Known To Man, For A Vote In The Next Election, I See Hollyweird, And All Elite, At Parties, And Galas All Unmasked, Oh Except The Servants! Children Droned In Afghanastan While Others Left There To Die. Countless Videos Of Death And Injury Due To Covid Vax. Increase In Gas, Food Prices With Limits And Shortages, Threats Of Mandatory Vaxs And Fema Camps! While Being Told “ Enjoy The Show” If I Knew By Something Being Revealed It Is In Fact A Show, I Could Enjoy It, Being Awake! Now Gen Flynn Says Theres No Q No Military! How Do We Enjoy The Show?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
scrabbycatz scrabbycatz @scrabbycatz
Right in your face. The Emmy Awards September 21, 2021
01:42 PM - Sep 20, 2021
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scrabbycatz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from scrabbycatz scrabbycatz, click on at the bottom under it