TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 September, 11:08
Y’all HELP. this is all I have seen all day on Anonup. I can’t read messages or see posts. I can’t read even my Old Posts. NADA. Has Anonup been hacked? 😢😢😢. Can someone send this to the administrator please? 🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 September, 12:07
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Been this way for me for 2 days. I saw someone share what to do for now. Essentially click where you want to go or what you want to do and hit the refresh button. Example - if you want to go to your profile, hit your profile - then hit refresh and it will pop up. Same for if you want to see notifications or post a message. Just do that extra step. Hopefully this will be fixed. Ever since this happened I'm getting warnings sfrom google that say this site is a danger and I'm getting anti-virus warnings from norton and mcafee and I have neither on my system. Cyber wars I'd say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Thank you..finally working today! I felt so detached from my Fam! 🤣
07:47 AM - Sep 20, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it