TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Y’all HELP. this is all I have seen all day on Anonup. I can’t read messages or see posts. I can’t read even my Old Posts. NADA. Has Anonup been hacked? 😢😢😢. Can someone send this to the administrator please? 🙏🙏
11:08 PM - Sep 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
20 September, 12:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
There has not been a single post that I have seen from admin acknowledging anything. They must have gotten covid and are in a hospital somewhere. I've been having the same problems since 1700 yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 September, 07:49
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
It’s working today! I can Exhale! Not sure how I will survive “The Blackout” 😱😌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 September, 12:07
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Been this way for me for 2 days. I saw someone share what to do for now. Essentially click where you want to go or what you want to do and hit the refresh button. Example - if you want to go to your profile, hit your profile - then hit refresh and it will pop up. Same for if you want to see notifications or post a message. Just do that extra step. Hopefully this will be fixed. Ever since this happened I'm getting warnings sfrom google that say this site is a danger and I'm getting anti-virus warnings from norton and mcafee and I have neither on my system. Cyber wars I'd say.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 September, 07:47
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Thank you..finally working today! I felt so detached from my Fam! 🤣