Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 September, 03:45
Please say a prayer with me. My teenage son is missing. I really need your prayers. This world is really affecting teenagers. I just came back from looking for him and really could use your prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
18 September, 05:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
hugs. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
18 September, 09:09
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
Did you locate your child? Being a parent is the toughest job in the world. Still praying for you and yours.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 September, 12:44
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
Yes, I posted here again. He is safe in his room getting rest. He was found by his sister and her friend. Thank you so much for joining me in prayer.

Only people mentioned by American_Wingnut in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from American Wingnut, click on at the bottom under it