Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Please say a prayer with me. My teenage son is missing. I really need your prayers. This world is really affecting teenagers. I just came back from looking for him and really could use your prayers.
03:45 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 September, 08:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you all so much for your prayers. My daughter and her friend found him safe this morning. Please continue to pray for all teens and young adults who are awake. They just want to dream again and work towards their dreams. I love you all. It's been a rough night and I am going to sleep. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
18 September, 08:00
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 September, 07:44
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻!!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 September, 07:37
Praying, Your Son Returns Safe! And Soon! May God Keep Him Safe!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
18 September, 07:27
🙏 Praying for your son! 🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 September, 07:18
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please Heavenly Father, bring her son back home safely. Please be his guiding light. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
18 September, 07:16
My prayers are with you, I pray your son comes back home safe! 🙏🏻

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
18 September, 07:12
Prayers going up for your son 😇🙏❤️

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
18 September, 06:56
🙏

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
18 September, 05:47
My prayers are with you 🙏 I hope he is found safe and well ❤️

American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
18 September, 05:03
hugs. my thoughts and prayers are with you.

American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
18 September, 09:09
In response American Wingnut to her Publication
Did you locate your child? Being a parent is the toughest job in the world. Still praying for you and yours.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 September, 04:18
🙏

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 September, 03:56
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
18 September, 03:56
may the Lord be with you. praying so hard for you and your son🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
18 September, 03:54
🙏Prayers sent . .