Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
15 September, 01:17
Father, God I pray for all my brothers & sisters of the world. I pray for unity, I pray for peace & I pray for harmony. Father, I pray we all embrace you & feel your love & grace. Father, I pray , all things come together & we become stronger in you. Father please forgive me for my lack of understanding & allowing my temper get the best of me. I will do better Father. Please, Father help guide me as I work through these burdens so I can continue to grow within my spirit. I understand now more then ever what @thekingschick was telling me. I failed you Father, for not relying on & leaning on my faith. I need to not just wear my mustard seed but actually learn what it truly represents. I love you Father & I pray that you are well. I pray that your heart is not heavy. I pray your not weary. I pray that when you are ready we will see you. Bless you Father.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
@thangel
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธGod Bless these beautiful Angels๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธโœจโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
beautiful! In Jesusโ€™ Holy Name Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
01:21 PM - Sep 18, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it