Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Father, God I pray for all my brothers & sisters of the world. I pray for unity, I pray for peace & I pray for harmony. Father, I pray we all embrace you & feel your love & grace. Father, I pray , all things come together & we become stronger in you. Father please forgive me for my lack of understanding & allowing my temper get the best of me. I will do better Father. Please, Father help guide me as I work through these burdens so I can continue to grow within my spirit. I understand now more then ever what @thekingschick was telling me. I failed you Father, for not relying on & leaning on my faith. I need to not just wear my mustard seed but actually learn what it truly represents. I love you Father & I pray that you are well. I pray that your heart is not heavy. I pray your not weary. I pray that when you are ready we will see you. Bless you Father.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thangel
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
☝️☝️☝️God Bless these beautiful AngelsπŸ™πŸ˜‡β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈ
01:17 AM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
18 September, 01:25
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
As we see things and people trying to trigger anger within us, it becomes easier to see it and hopefully not to feed it. As your patience is tested, please know there is a literal army of us out here all being tested on a daily basis, sometimes in the cruelest ways. We are winning and lighting up the world with truth and love or else we would not be tested so dang hard sometimes. πŸ’ͺπŸ™πŸ»

(I bet there are some days, if you look at what you just crocheted compared to on a different day, that the stitches are tighter. Same hook, same yarn, same stitch, but different tension. It is interesting to stop for a sec and just reflect on this πŸ˜‡)

God Bless America and God Bless You and Your Angels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 September, 01:21
beautiful! In Jesus’ Holy Name Amen πŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 September, 01:15
So Beautiful ~ God Bless you too, Ms. Marilyn

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
17 September, 10:56
I'm proud of you

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
18 September, 01:03
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Very proud of you too! β€οΈπŸ‘Šβ€οΈ