Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 September, 10:12
Solid advice from Seth Keshel:

Lots of uncertainty about the AZ audit situation. Dates, agreements, timing.

I am going to let things play out and refrain from giving an opinion until we have more concrete information.

I do not have hope in these politicians, or in man. I have faith this battle is worth carrying out because I believe we have a much greater backing than the sunshine Patriots we often put our hopes in.

“But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” - Isaiah 40:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
IMHO: Pres Trump and the Military call checkmate on the [cabal].

Two choices for [lamestream] and [darkness]:

LET THE AZ AUDIT BE RELEASED ON SEPT 24TH or THEY WILL BEGIN THE TEN DAYS OF DARKNESS and .A.L.L. will be revealed.

Any False Flags in the next 7 days will negate [their] deal, and everything on the [internet] ceases!
11:13 AM - Sep 18, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 September, 12:14
In response Dottie French to her Publication
That is what Nana heard as well, but who knows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396