Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Solid advice from Seth Keshel:

Lots of uncertainty about the AZ audit situation. Dates, agreements, timing.

I am going to let things play out and refrain from giving an opinion until we have more concrete information.

I do not have hope in these politicians, or in man. I have faith this battle is worth carrying out because I believe we have a much greater backing than the sunshine Patriots we often put our hopes in.

“But those who wait upon the LORD will renew their strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” - Isaiah 40:31
10:12 AM - Sep 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 September, 08:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Hard to say until we see more develop as like you DoQ I dont trust an politician nor do I like hearing there was a deal to......
Wtf would we need a deal when you know we have all the proof that they cheated ?
Nana is waiting on the power of God.

Nana is not real happy with the Ingersollockwood count down thing either. They should have just stated their case as to what they wanted to do instead of tying it to something that hinted at Q and the book many have identified with.
That seemed a bit misleading to me.
They may have solid purpose an heart but they did not go about it right with me.
Many do need constitutional lawyers and solid money for projects.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
20 September, 12:54
One of my faves, posted it to your wall in recent weeks. Isaiah 40:31.
Without the Lord, we are mere shadows. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 September, 08:44
hi doq if you or anyone else can see this message can you please let the administrator of the anon up website know we are unabld to see any pists gof last 24 hours. we csm sign in put get a white page

20 September, 08:32
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
@administrator kobayashi. frome @cydalee
hi doq if you or anyone else can see this message can you please let the administrator of the anon up website know we are unabld to see any pists gof last 24 hours. we csm sign in put get a white page

18 September, 12:18
Yeah Nana is unable to use the word "trust" in a sentence with the word "politician", but wait, Nana has had a hard time doing that my whole life.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 September, 12:15
Beautifully stated Doq! ❤️🙏🏻

arba happihr @arba
18 September, 12:08
Thank goodness, Trump has it ALL!

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
18 September, 11:50
So what ur saying here is the audits arent going to prove anything and AZ being the 1st domino to fall is bullshit?

Dottie French @DotOn777
18 September, 11:13
IMHO: Pres Trump and the Military call checkmate on the [cabal].

Two choices for [lamestream] and [darkness]:

LET THE AZ AUDIT BE RELEASED ON SEPT 24TH or THEY WILL BEGIN THE TEN DAYS OF DARKNESS and .A.L.L. will be revealed.

Any False Flags in the next 7 days will negate [their] deal, and everything on the [internet] ceases!

18 September, 12:14
In response Dottie French to her Publication
That is what Nana heard as well, but who knows.

Angel Joy @superradangel
18 September, 10:55
I completely agreed when I saw his post.
Brought back everyone’s tendency to grasp at a post/headline and then depending on that solely for guidance, thereby being disappointed and then losing faith, then comes the spreading doom and gloom which is toxic to the true purpose. That cycle is one we all well know. His post was good to reign everyone’s horses back in and hold them with some good helping of patience and giving it back to God. He is in control alas, not us.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
18 September, 10:43

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 September, 10:15
Amen!
#GodWins