Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
17 September, 02:12
Because, not only are they making money off of you, They're also feeding off of you........

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴀɢɴᴇsɪᴜᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ sᴛᴏᴏʟ sᴏғᴛᴇɴᴇʀs? (ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴅᴇʜʏᴅʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴡᴇʟ)
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴ/ɪɴᴅɪɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ Pʀɪʟᴏsᴇᴄ? (ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴜsᴇs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙᴜʀɴ, ᴄᴏʟᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʀ & ᴏsᴛᴇᴏᴘᴏʀᴏsɪs, ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ғᴏᴏᴅ ғᴇʀᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ)
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀʙs & ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏᴏᴅs ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟ? 🌿 🌱 (Ashwagandha)
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇs & ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs? (ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ғʀᴀɢʀᴀɴᴄᴇ & ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟs ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ʙᴜɪʟᴅᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴇʟʟs, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟᴇʀɢɪᴇs & ʜᴇᴀᴅᴀᴄʜᴇs)
Wʜʏ ᴀʀᴇɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢʀᴀᴘᴇғʀᴜɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀᴇssᴜʀᴇ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ & ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ 💊 ? (ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜʏ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴘʀᴇssᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴅs)

PLEASE, copy & paste to share.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
If one can find a reputable iridologist, they are simply amazing! I've heard some stories that some are actual hacks, but the real ones will get you on the straight path, pronto! The first time I had been to one, I was told things about myself that I thought I had to live with, so I had never brought it up. They look at the iris and can tell everything that is going on in your body!

#MAGA
07:31 PM - Sep 17, 2021
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_Sentme in this post can reply
Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
18 September, 02:20
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
it's not only the body but also the mind, which is your hard drive that controls you... you need to alchemise all those program in your sub. mind...💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 September, 02:58
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
I’m glad you mentioned this because ultimately, I thought I had forgiven everyone that thought it was OK to silence and erase me. I haven’t.