Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
You know, of all the times I have seen this watch through Q etc, this is the first time I've seen it dirty like this. My gut now tells me someone was murdered while wearing this watch and this is their time of death. I also think you may be able to see the killer in the reflection on the side. That also looks an awful lot like blood on the top of it.

Not to mention, the one question we have been asking for the last few years has been,
Who Killed Seth Rich?

Thoughts? All the times I recall seeing this watch through the post, it was always clean.
05:41 PM - Sep 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Liberty 4ALL @MaggieB373
17 September, 07:13
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Looks like a frog face on the right-hand side of the watch. Enlarge it and you may see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 September, 06:38
All the other photos of the Mickey watch were of a more contemporary one, with the disgusting little dangle between his legs.
This one looks vintage.
Made by Ingersoll.
It does look like blood; or rust.
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 September, 06:36
that looks like rust to me.
i don't think about murder seeing this watch. i think about it being an older, rusted, vintage watch.
in relation to Ingersoll, my question has always been : is time displacement real?