r363l l10n @r363ll10n
WHISTLEBLOWER: NURSES, DOCTORS, ANY HEALTHCARE WORKERS NEED TO ENLIST IN THIS REAL WAR THAT WE ARE ALL IN RIGHT NOW & COME FORWARD
Whistleblower - Resperatory Therapist representing 400 co-workers, shares what's happening in their hospital

1:39 - Hospital hostility towards unvaccinated workers & patients
2:19 - Vaccine injured are confused w/ covid patients
2:32 - Hospitals are purposely NOT tracking vaccination status to hide adverse events & breakthrough cases among the vaxxed
3:37 - We've gone from 2 strokes per wk to ~6 STROKES PER NIGHT
3:53 - We've gone from 1 or 2 pulmonary embolisms per wk, to 2 - 3 PER DAY
4:30 - Doctors refuse to acknowledge vaccine injuries - suppressing info
5:22 - OSHA was told to hide adverse events, while enforcing mandates
6:19 - One co-worker 46 yr old is permanently disabled from the jab, hospitalized at least 5 times
7:04 - These shots are KILLING PPL
9:36 - A CALL TO ACTION
10:51 - Unvaccinated patients are being denied critical care
08:32 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 September, 11:45
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
This is outragious! I’m beginning to think the vaccines have done something to their brains. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 September, 11:50
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Huh, you think little graphine chainsaws might do that??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
16 September, 08:41
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I was threatened by a manager of the hospital I used to work at that I should be a DNR if I need to come to hospital, and I wouldn't get treated anyway, she said all the staff feel this way. The management is outright lying about unvaxx people dying. They have lost all sense of decency and respect.