Only people mentioned by Saint_Bernard in this post can reply
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
16 September, 07:09
In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication
never ever have I seen discoloured blood: science direct trying to pass it off as normal? bullshit....I have given thousands of blood transfusions...that is horrible...as a nurse I would refuse to give it..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 September, 07:03
They will give the black blood to un vaxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
16 September, 06:59
OMG! Just looking at the black blood makes me want to vomit. How is it possible at all that a person can remain viable with that?

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
16 September, 08:28

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 September, 09:39
In response India Foxtrot to his Publication
this is an interesting must read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
16 September, 07:50
carter blood care will not let you donate blood if you rcvd the jab.
I heard you cannot donate plasma or your organs if you rcvd it. Cater calls me all the time to donate they are having a severe blood shortage.

Leen Zap @Leenzap
16 September, 07:06
🧐 🥴 🤔 🤨

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
16 September, 06:02
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HOLY

COLLECT YOUR DATA

START TALKING LADY!

STOP HIDING THE TRUTH!

DEAR GOD - PEOPLE ARE DYING!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 September, 05:10
euh 🙄la couleur …bien sombre

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 September, 04:43
where did you see that?

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
16 September, 01:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i did not personally see it…i just share

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
16 September, 04:06
The blood from the vaxxed looks like death. ☠