15 September, 10:10
πŸ™€ 9-15-21 CA Recall Election News broadcast
Watch as 400k votes just VANISH on TV!!
Can anybody spell "Sting Operation" ?! πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ”₯ 9-15-21 MJTruth Telegram

#CaliforniaRecallFraud

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Sidney Powell Shared this video 🌟

What did I say? πŸ˜‚
Always give πŸ’© like this the 48 hour rule.

Hammer & Scorecard at it AGAIN!

Share the FOOK out of this EVERYWHERE!

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/...

It was a trap Fam. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

t.me/CandlesInTheNight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
15 September, 02:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I predicted this would happen. I also predict that nothing will be done about it. The left's cheating and fraud has been legitimized by the lack of consequence. They face no punishment for their crime, so they just do it no matter who is watching and then wave it in our face saying, "there's not a damned thing you will do about it. Now take your shot, put on your mask and shut up."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Q-Team are fighting
for the Freedom of Humanity, Earth, Galaxy & Solar System.
Trust the plan.
Hold the line.
Justice is coming πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
02:26 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
15 September, 03:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The faith is nearly depleted. Someone needs to ask the question, what if there is no plan, no hero coming to the rescue, and what if all of this was a deception to distract a wide swath of people while the radicals carried out their plans unimpeded?
What if?
Is there some situation that would render all of this a failure to act and all but a hope that someone else may do something to save us?
What if the Cavalry is NOT over the ridge, and this is it. Wagons circled and purple haired natives lobbing eggs and bottles of urine.
Has anyone asked if Q was a pysop for the other side?
What if? Then what?
This nightmare is out of control and people are being destroyed mentally, physically, ruined. It's a ship that the captain has took the only lifeboat for and left us to sink. That's how I am starting to feel. But, trust the plan.
Right...... The faith is a hard think to keep when you are losing your job, livelihood, and soon, home.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 September, 04:54
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
I understand.
Everyone I know is stretched beyond limits.
This is war.
This is the LAST war.
Failure is not an option.
Either Humanity will forever be enslaved
or we will win our Freedom.
Not everyone will make it.
But BILLIONS of enlightened souls on Earth
in the Galaxy
& across Creation
are fighting on the side of Light.
God has already won.
I can't begin to tell you to challenges I personally face.
But I find it in myself to hold on anyway.
I hope you can do the same πŸ™

#wwg1wga