Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🙀 9-15-21 CA Recall Election News broadcast
Watch as 400k votes just VANISH on TV!!
Can anybody spell "Sting Operation" ?! 💥💥💥

🔥 9-15-21 MJTruth Telegram

#CaliforniaRecallFraud

🇺🇸 Sidney Powell Shared this video 🌟

What did I say? 😂
Always give 💩 like this the 48 hour rule.

Hammer & Scorecard at it AGAIN!

Share the FOOK out of this EVERYWHERE!

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/...

It was a trap Fam. 💥💥💥

t.me/CandlesInTheNight
10:10 AM - Sep 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
shari asbury @shariasbury
15 September, 03:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Deja'vote . .... pretty sure we have seen this before

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
15 September, 02:17
I predicted this would happen. I also predict that nothing will be done about it. The left's cheating and fraud has been legitimized by the lack of consequence. They face no punishment for their crime, so they just do it no matter who is watching and then wave it in our face saying, "there's not a damned thing you will do about it. Now take your shot, put on your mask and shut up."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 September, 02:26
In response Doc Savage to his Publication
Q-Team are fighting
for the Freedom of Humanity, Earth, Galaxy & Solar System.
Trust the plan.
Hold the line.
Justice is coming 🙏🇺🇸💥💥💥

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
I predicted this would happen. I also predict that nothing will be done about it. The left's cheating and fraud has been legitimized by the lack of consequence. They face no punishment for their crime, so they just do it no matter who is watching and then wave it in our face saying, "there's not a damned thing you will do about it. Now take your shot, put on your mask and shut up."

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
15 September, 11:08
This is puke-worthy....disgusting and puke-worthy.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 They all deserve each other.

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
15 September, 11:08
I think the recall turned out the way it did to bolster the case that the only way forward is the military.

15 September, 11:43
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
👍Agree 💯
Also to be able to legally arrest
the Treasonous Seditious participants
across the CA board!! 😼💥

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 10:43
MY understanding Newsom SUX! HE is fighting hard to hold his position for his puppet masters! He knows his puppet masters do not care about his life, only the power and control! Listen to Rose McGowan. She will share how Newsom's wife worked with THUG ATTORNEYS trying to buy her off.

15 September, 11:48
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Agree 💯😼🇺🇸💪💥

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
15 September, 10:36
Q was right again. "Rigged for Red"

Rigged to make the People Red Hot Mad!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 September, 10:30
@qakelady
Take Heart!!!
YUGE STINGO OPERATION ... even as AZ AUDIT about to break??
Woo Hoo NO Coinkydence!
👊🇺🇸🤣

15 September, 11:58
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Right on, RP 🙏😽💞🇺🇸🦅💪💥

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 September, 01:47
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I KNEW it had to be fraud... It is the only explanation.
You are a guiding light for me Ms. Radiant... I am forever grateful to have met you. Always watching my 6, and calming me when about to go Tasmanian Devil 🌪️.... God bless you my fren...HUGE ((hugs))💓💓
AMEN! and Thank you Jesus🙏

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
15 September, 10:19
WE HAVENT SEEN THIS BEFORE HAVE WE 🤔🤔🤔

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 September, 10:30
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
(checking watch) YES! It IS ka-BQQMERANG Time!!!