Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 September, 08:21
There are at least 4 tears of warfare going on in this planet. 1) Virtual Cyber Financial warfare, 2) on the surface of morality warfare of polital and all immoral trafficking, 3) near underground warfare of sex and pedophilia of many different public figures, 4) deep underground warfare Is a battle between human and nonhuman negative energy vampires. I have my suspicions there will be another one coming, whether it's destructive or not it will depends. This I call Battleground Earth. It will be a war for the survival of humanity with unexpected allies against the deep earth race that destroyed ancient Earth civilizations for eons; feeding on the human race for meat and negative energy. Keep your minds open people, because it's happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
15 September, 08:22
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
It's war all right, but only one side is fighting. The other is being conned by Trump and his grifters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
15 September, 01:08
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I do not think that the first arrest is going to be a politician it said shock the world so my two opinions are there it’s either going to be George Floyd, or Osama bin Laden nothing better than arresting someone everyone thinks is dead

SPORTS @SPORTS
15 September, 01:42
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
That would work, but why delay?

Only reason you delay? Read it and weep!

Net Nut @NetNut
Yes, I would imagine Arab News would have such a view. Notice how God is not mentioned even once?
02:22 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NetNut in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Net Nut, click on at the bottom under it